Search This Blog

26.3.12

紐約日間見擊UFO

Daytime UFO activity over Wainscott, New York 24-Mar-2012

Latest UFO sightings - This daytime unidentified flying object or orb was hovering above Wainscott in New York on Saturday, 24th March 2012.


Witness report: I was outside with my dog, and I had seen several objects in the night sky which is frequent, I have reported these repeat occurences to MUFON..I saw a white star like object ascend over my tree line in the North West direction, where it then hovered. I was able to get two cameras from inside the house, when I returned moments later, the object was in same place. I have video footage, not that clear in some clips, but quite clear in others. This object was in the sky heading in an south Easterly direction for approx 1 1/4 hours. I called Mufon NY director,[moved name/CMS/der], and we reviewed all possible objects via Stellarium, and could find no such objects that matched. I was able to send him footage, as I was on the phone with him (I think I woke him up I called so early...am sorry [moved name/CMS/der]!) I was able to maintain visual contact with this white star like orb. In that I had no more avail space on my camera memory card, I looked at object right before it disappeared behind treeline on adjacent side of property from where it had originated, and the object appeared to be reflective, and elongated, almost rectangular shaped. I do not have equip to document telescope visual, only my verbal description.
Author (source: mufon)